Dora Wedding Rings
DORA is a range that comprises of over 3000 styles of rings, and almost all can be personally altered as required. There are perhaps close to a million combinations that are available ensuring that almost everybody’s DORA design is unique. The majority of rings include 9ct, 14ct & 18ct yellow gold, rose colors and white, in addition they are also available in platinum, titanium and palladium. People can order any combination of gold colors and metals that works best for them. The best thing is we do not charge for alterations to the ring’s basic design, all you’re paying for is the precious metals that are used to make the ring.
Make sure to keep the following in mind when ordering:
- Always mention changes like width, color, and style when ordering.
- Every one of the diamond rings we sell use G color and Vs clarity diamonds.
- The weight of a diamond stone is calculated using a size N.
- All the white gold has been rhodium plated.
- The titanium used in the rings we sell is hypoallergenic.
- All DORA rings come with a certificate of warranty.
It takes around three weeks for us to then deliver the ring for you from the Dora factory in Europe. However, we do our very best to meet all delivery needs ASAP. That said it is important to note that diamond and platinum styles take longer for us to manufacture.
There are some DORA rings that can be exchanged free of charge in the event they become too loose or tight. This is possible under the DORA replacement policy.